Hybrid (Doppler & Transit Time) Ultrasonic Flow meter
The Dynasonics Fusion hybrid flow meter utilizes both Doppler and transit time ultrasonic sound technologies.
This dual technology allows the Fusion to accurately measure the volumetric flow of clean, solids-bearing or gaseous liquids on full, closed-pipe, systems. It automatically switches and selects the best technology to calculate accurate flow rate and total flow.
The "flowthrough" stainless steel sensor withstands adverse flow conditions without clogging, damaging, or effect on accuracy.
Fusion meters are fully calibrated and sensors are pre-installed on a spool piece for easy and quick installation. A simple keypad interface permits measurement unit selection and adjustment of output span.
Dynasonics Fusion - Hybrid Ultrasonic Flow meter
- Automatically switches between Doppler and transit time to
- determine best technology and calculate accurate flow rates.
- Rugged, all metal construction ensures a long service life in
- harsh outdoor environments.
- CSA Class I Division 2 Groups C&D compliant.
- Utilizes flow-through stainless steel flow sensors.
- Quick and easy installation - sensors are calibrated
- and pre-installed on spool piece.
- No moving parts, so product maintenance, repairs, and
- calibrations are eliminated.
- Flow-through stainless steel sensors do not clog or become damaged.
- Simultaneous display of flow rate and accumulated total
- on a large, easy to read LCD display.
Transit Time Flow Measurement
Doppler Flow Measurement
| High performance Flow Meter from Fuji Electric, with advanced features such as the Anti Bubble Measurement system.|
|Ultrasonic Doppler Flow Meters for fixed location installations on liquids that contains useful
suspended reflectors in closed full pipes size 1/4" (6mm) and larger|
|Ultrasonic flow and energy meters clamp onto the outside of pipes and do not contact the internal liquid|