Portable Ultrasonic Flowmeter
Accuracy 1% of flow rate
Sensors easily mounted to pipeline
Pipe diameter 13 to 6000 mm
Fluid temperature -40 to 200°C
Anti-bubble measurement feature
Hand held unit, large graphic LCD display
5 hours continuous use, recharged in 2 hours
PC interface with data logging facility
Optional graphic printer
- Water flow and leakage measurement in water pipelines or sewerage treatment plants
- Feedwater and cooling water flows on power station boilers and nuclear reactors
- Seawater flow and leakage measurement on desalination plants
- Water flow and leakage measurement on district heating schemes
- Oil flow and leakage measurement in power distribution transformers
- Pure water flow on semiconductor plants
Available for Hire at competitive rates
Next day delivery in the UK
Call Chris on 01202 480303
The above information should only be used as a guide.
For further information please download our Data Sheet or Sales Brochure.
No Downloads have been defined.