Flat Radar Level Sensor
An all-in-one radar level transmitter with an integrated converter.
The MRF-10 can be used in a wide range of environments thanks to its submersible IP68 durable structure and its compact body (body height: 54mm)
Easy to install in the ceiling of a manhole, drain pipe or narrow space without any contact to the liquid.
Tokyo Keiki MRF-10 Flat Radar Level Sensor
- Compact body integrates with the transducer and antenna (height 60mm) stainless steel submergible structure (JIS C 0920 IP68 equivalent) and can be installed in a wide range of environmental conditions.
- The radar pulse is virtually unaffected by the contents and atmosphere of the tank, temperature or pressure.
- Thus radar measurement is proven to be the most reliable gauging method in most applications.
- Furthermore, maintenance requirements are practically zero because no part of the gauge is in physical contact with the liquid.
- The integrated 2-wire power supply can connect directly to the existing DC line.
- No need to construct a new supply line.
- DC 4 ~ 20mA output signal and HART current signal output as standard.
- Sewage Drainage Tunnel
- Water Works Pit Ceiling
- Vapour-Rich Tank Top Roof
- Simple one-piece structure
- Compact body (Height : 54mm)
- IP68 submersible
- 2-wire Loop-Powered
- HART communication
- Remote Setup
For measuring liquid and solid levels at ranges of up to 15 meters. Direct reading on the device.