High performance Gas Analyser
For NOx, SO2, CO, CO2, CH4, N2O and O2 gases.
Simultaneously and continuously measures up to 4 components out of NO, SO2, CO, CO2, CH4 and NO2 plus O2, making for a total of five components.
Hardly affected by interference of other gases.
The mass flow type twin detector of high sensitivity and reliability adopted makes measurement hardly affected by interfering components, ensuring a stable operation.
Fuji Electric ZKJ Gas Analyser
- O2 conversion, average value computation, automatic calibration, one touch calibration, upper/lower limit alarm, remote measurement range changeover, range identification signal output...
- The large LCD screen allows for quick and easy monitoring of all measured components and computation values.
- Arbitrary range setting is allowed within specified range.
- 19" rack mount structure
- Maximum range ration: 1 to 25
- Drift +/-1% FS/Week (more than 0 to 200ppm range)
- NO: 0 to 50ppm 5000 ppm
- SO2: 0 to 50ppm 10 %
- CO: 0 to 50ppm 100 %
- CO2: 0 to 20ppm 100 %
- CH4: 0 to 200ppm 100 %
- N2O: 0 to 200ppm 2000 ppm
- O2: 0 to 5% 25 %
| This oxygen analyser is used to continuously measure oxygen concentration in combustible exhaust gas of industrial boilers or furnaces, and is ideally suited for combustion control and management.|
| Simultaneous and continuous of the concentration of up to 5 gas components:|
NOx, SO2, CO, CO2, CH4, O2