Wireless Systems and Sensors
A range of Wireless Sensors and Systems designed around the ZigBee protocol working on the world-wide IEEE 802.15.4 wireless hardware standard.
The wide range and ease of use enable complete wireless data acquisition and control systems to be realised.
In addition using a web server system allows these networks to be monitored from anywhere in the world using a standard web browser.
Zigbee Transmitter/Receiver system
|The Z-200 unit allows almost any number of analogue or digital input values to be wirelessly transmitted to a remote receiver with either analogue 4-20mA, 0-10V , Ethernet or RS232 outputs.
The transmitter unit has one universal analogue input but the system can be expanded through the use of the optional slice I/O modules.
These modules connect automatically via the DIN rail mounted bus connector allowing the easy addition and removal of extra I/O.
The built-in display allows local monitoring of the individual inputs and outputs, a useful commissioning and operations tool.
- Transmits up to 1024 I/O Values through ZigBee Wireless Link
- Simple Cable Replacement System
- Local indication of Input Values
- Expand the number of Inputs through Iso-Slice I/O Modules
- Receiver Output either analogue or Ethernet/RS232 Connection with Local Display
Zigbee to Ethernet or RS232 Gateway
||The Z-PORT Ethernet Gateway provides a link between ZigBee based wireless sensors and sensor networks and
Industrial Ethernet or RS232 networks.
This allows ZigBee based wireless networks or individual sensors to be incorporated into new or existing Industrial
Ethernet data monitoring and control networks.
- 2.4GHz ZigBee to Ethernet Gateway
- Enables easy add-on of wireless networks to existing Ethernet systems
- Allows a single remote sensor to be incorporated into an Ethernet network without the need for expensive cabling
- RS232/485 version also available
Universal Input ZigBee Wireless Transmitter
|The Z-HEAD universal input ZigBee transmitter can accept a wide range of inputs from most process measurement devices and transmits the measured variable to a 2.4GHz ZigBee receiver unit.
The Z-HEAD is specially designed to maximise battery life and in a typical application the battery life can exceed three years. The data update rate is user selectable to suit the requirement of each measured variable and so maximise battery life.
- Battery Powered Wireless ZigBee Pressure Transmitter
- Wide Range of Inputs Including: RTD, Thermocouple, mA and Volts
- Long Battery Life, Low level Alarm
- Wide range of connection heads
- Complete Thermocouple, RTD, Pressure and Level probes available
Ambient Temperature and RH ZigBee Transmitter
||The Z-TEMP ambient temperature and humidity transmitter has been designed to operate with the range of ZigBee components manufactured by Industrial Interface.
Either ambient temperature alone or both temperature and humidity measurements can be specified. Typically the unit transmits the measured values back to a Z-PORT which can be connected to an Ethernet or RS232/485 communications network.
The unit is specially designed to maximise battery life and in a typical application the battery life can exceed two years.
- Measures Ambient Temperature and Relative Humidity
- High accuracy, low cost unit
- Choice of enclosure types
- Long battery life
- User selectable update rates
- ZigBee Protocol
|Signal converters can be used to convert multiple 4-20ma analogue input signals into a single or multiple isolated outputs.|
Input/Output Modules providing High Speed & Accurate way of routing
analogue and digital signals (mA,mV,V,Contact, RS232 & RS485)
through Ethernet networks and onto the internet.|
|Our Power supplies normally convert ac Voltage (85- 264Vac) to a stabilised and regulated dc Voltage (24Vdc). They are available with a range of power capabilities (10W, 15W, 24W, 30W and 240W). |
|The family of Trip Amplifiers available range from a single setpoint loop powered device to a powered dual setpoint unit with isolated re-transmission and an LED display of inputs and setpoints.|