Doppler Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Series DFX Ultrasonic Doppler Flow Meters measure flow of liquids that contain useful sonic reflectors1 suspended within the liquid.
The DFX flow meter operates by transmitting an ultrasonic sound from its transmitting transducer through the pipe wall into the flowing liquid. The sound will be reflected by the the reflectors and recorded by the receiving transducer.
The clamp-on style transducer is also available in small pipe and high temperature options. The DFX also offers an insertion probe transducer for pipe systems that do not permit ultrasound penetration.
DFX - Doppler Ultrasonic Flow Meter
- Non-intrusive, clamp-on design
- Flow ranges from 0.15 to 30 FPS (0.05 to 9 MPS)
- User-friendly, field programmable
- Resettable 8-digit LCD totalizer
- Field configurable AC/DC power supply
- NEMA 4X (IP66) enclosure
- Pipe sizes from 0.25 inches (6 mm)
- Optional outputs include: 4-20 mA, dual relay and rate pulse
For fixed location installations on liquids that contains useful suspended reflectors in closed full pipes size 1/4" (6mm) and larger
|Portable Doppler Flow Meter featuring an advanced ultrasonic measuring technology, providing accurate and reliable flow velocity assessments in closed piping systems|