PHB MICROJET RECORDER (No Longer Available)
Multi-channel Chart Recorder
While this recorder is no longer available as a new product, we are able to provide consumable items, spare parts and repair service.
- Chart width 180 mm, 24 channel dot trending
- Silicon ink jet printer technology in 6 colours
- Daily reports in English, French or German
- Each channel has own circuit, no scanning relays used
- Configurable channels accept most industrial inputs
- Inputs can be zoomed, zoned and auto-ranged
- Built-in alarm relays with volt free contact outputs
- Mechanical parts 1/3 conventional recorder
- Light weight design, only 6 kg
- Power supply 85 to 300Vac
We also repair Fuji Electric micojet chart recorders and stock recording heads (also known as print heads or ink) as well as chart paper for all 3, 6 and 12 pen Fuji Recorders.
The above information should only be used as a guide.
For further information please download our Data Sheet.
|Go paperless with the large screen (12") recorder from Fuji Electric. Save the data on a memory cards and visualise it on your computer as a spreadsheet.|
|Pressure, temperature, level, flow, all you need to measure accurately your process so that you can record it.|