100mm Multi-Channel Chart Recorder
Fuji Electric PHC Microjet Chart Recorder
The PHC recorder can record continuously a maximum of 6 channels of DC voltage, mA, thermocouples and resistance bulbs.
This 100mm-wide recorder performs recording clearly in 6 different colors.
Recording on paper makes for very easy reading and the proven technology is ultra reliable, even in tough conditions. This is why Fuji Electric chart recorders are still popular nowadays.
- Chart width 100 mm, 3 or 6 channel continuous trace
- Silicon ink jet printer technology in 6 colours
- Daily reports in English, French or German
- Each channel has own circuit, no scanning relays used
- Configurable channels accept most industrial inputs
- Inputs can be zoomed, zoned and auto-ranged
- Built-in alarm relays with volt free contact outputs (option)
- Mechanical parts 1/3 conventional recorder
- Light weight design, only 2.1 kg
- Power supply 110 or 220/240 Vac
- Fuji PHZH1002
We also repair Fuji Electric micojet chart recorders and stock recording heads (also known as print heads or ink) as well as chart paper for all 3, 6 and 12 pen Fuji Recorders.
Service life of ink: (Depends on operating conditions)
About 6 months for 6 points of linear recording at 20 mm/h of chart speed
Thermocouple input…B, R, S, K, E, J, T, N, W, L, U, PN
Resistance bulb input…Pt100
DC voltage input…50mV, 500mV, 5V, 50V range
DC current input…4 to 20mA DC, 10 to 50mA DC
(Shunt resistor (option) need to be connected to the terminal)
Can we help?
Do you have any question about this product? Do you need a price? Please get in touch!
|Go paperless with the low cost recorder from Fuji Electric. Save the data on a memory cards and visualise it on your computer as a spreadsheet.|
|Pressure, temperature, level, flow, all you need to measure accurately your process so that you can record it.|