PHE MICROJET RECORDER
A low cost 100mm chart recorder, typically used on OEM application. The input type is set up prior to dispatch.
The PHE can record 1 or 2 channels continuously or 6 channels intermittently.
- Low Cost Silicon Ink-jet Chart Recorder
- Chart width 100 mm, 1, 2 or 6 channels
- Silicon ink jet printer technology in 6 colours
- Daily reports and alarm printing
- Built-in alarm relays with volt free contact outputs (option)
- Light weight design, only 1.5 kg
- High reliability with ease of use
- Well suited for OEM application to machines
- Power supply 110 or 220/240 Vac
We also repair Fuji Electric micojet chart recorders and stock recording heads (also known as print heads or ink) as well as chart paper for all 3, 6 and 12 pen Fuji Recorders.
Service life of ink (depends on operating conditions): About 12 months for 1 continuous line recording at 20mm/h of chart speed.
Thermocouple input…B, R, S, K, E, J, T, N, W, L, U, PN
Resistance bulb input…Pt100
DC voltage input…50mV, 500mV, 5V, 50V range
DC current input…4 to 20mA DC, 10 to 50mA DC
(Shunt resistor (option) need to be connected to the terminal)
Can we help?
Do you have any question about this product? Do you need a price? Please get in touch!
|Go paperless with the low cost recorder from Fuji Electric. Save the data on a memory cards and visualise it on your computer as a spreadsheet.|
|Pressure, temperature, level, flow, all you need to measure accurately your process so that you can record it.|