Fuji Electric PXG4 Process Controller
PXG4 is a compact size temperature controller of front panel size 48 × 48 mm.
It has a universal input specification, which means that it can be supplied off the shelf to work with most temperature, pressure, level and flow sensors.
It can be fitted with a wide range of option modules to adapt to most control applications.
Each process / temperature controller has a user interface of easy-to-see indication with easy-to-use operation. The Fuji Electric PXG temperature controller has a password function which helps the user protect settings and avoid wrong operation.
Fuji PXG4: 200ms sampling cycle & +/- 0.3% FS
A variety of functions extend the possibilities of the Fuji Electric PXG process controller including guaranteed soak, soft start, setpoint ramp and soak, remote setpoint, digital input and alarm outputs.
The Fuji Electric PXG process controller series was developed to replace Fuji's PYX Series with a more advanced and less expensive series of temperature controllers to meet the increasing demands of the process control industry. The Fuji Electric PXG temperature controller has all the features and options of the PYX series and more.
- Universal, user selectable input (Thermocouple, resistance bulb, current, voltage, mV linear)
- Up to 2 control outputs (Relay contact, SSR drive, voltage linear, current linear)
- Up to 2 digital input and 3 digital output (alarms)
- Remote SV input, analog re-transmission, motorised valve output options available.
- Easy-to-see, large display section
- Sampling cycle 200 ms
- Input indication accuracy ± 0.3%FS
- Heating/cooling control selectable
- Auto tuning function
- Guarantee soak function provided, 16 step ramp/soak
- 8 PID setting pallets, 8 SV pallets capable of frequent
- change of control
- Loader interface (RS-232C) standard provided
- RS485 communication (option)