Fuji Electric PXG9 Process Controller
PXG9 is a larger temperature controller of front panel size 96 × 96 mm.
To cope with any of versatile uses as a temperature controller, it has many input/output points and sophisticated control functions.
To cope with any of the versatile uses, the Fuji Electric PXG process controller has many input / output points and sophisticated control functions.
Each process / temperature controller has a user interface of easy-to-see indication with easy-to-use operation. The Fuji Electric PXG temperature controller has a password function which helps the user protect settings and avoid wrong operation.
Fuji PXG9: 200ms sampling cycle & +/- 0.3% FS
A variety of functions extend the possibilities of the Fuji Electric PXG process controller including a guaranteed soak function, a soft start function, and a ramp setpoint function.
The Fuji Electric PXG process controller series was developed to replace Fuji's PYX Series with a more advanced and less expensive series of temperature controllers to meet the increasing demands of the process control industry. The Fuji Electric PXG temperature controller has all the features and options of the PYX series and more.
- Universal, user selectable input (Thermocouple, resistance bulb, current, voltage, mV linear)
- Up to 2 control outputs (Relay contact, SSR drive, voltage linear, current linear)
- Up to 2 digital input and 3 digital output (alarms)
- Remote SV input, analog re-transmission, motorised valve output options available.
- Easy-to-see, large display section
- Sampling cycle 200 ms
- Input indication accuracy ± 0.3%FS
- Heating/cooling control selectable
- Auto tuning function
- Guarantee soak function provided, 16 step ramp/soak
- 8 PID setting pallets, 8 SV pallets capable of frequent
- change of control
- Loader interface (RS-232C) standard provided
- RS485 communication (option)